Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and if you asked me sooner than I thought. Whether you are looking for an intimate spot to get cozy with your beau or, a cute chic “Instagram-worthy” place for you and your gals, these Boston spots will not fail.
Attention, my Boston babes!
Whether you’re a Boston native looking for new, chic restaurants or touring this beautiful city for the first time, here is a unique V-day date night guide to plan for a special night.
So grab your favorite cocktail dress, put on a little Mac Ruby Woo lipstick & let’s head out on the town!
This is for my chic fashionista babes, looking to take gorgeous “Insta-worthy” pics to spice it up. (And I’m not talking about the Flaming Hot Cheetos Maiz)
- 142 Berkeley St, Boston, MA 02116 (Back Bay)
- Instagram-Worthy! Not to mention the absolutely modern floral designs, that I would actually use for my house inspo!
- Foodie Suggestions: Grilled Street Corn, Simple Jonah Crab Tostadas, & “Churro” Bites (thinking of these is making me drool!)
- Drink Suggestions: Butterfly Kisses Mojito, Soft Serve Mimosa (brunch drink but soooo cute!), & That Wasn’t Me, That Was Patricia (These drinks are as cute as their names.)
- What To Wear: Casual but, Chic
I swear this place and my cover photo are not from the same place! Complete Moulin Rouge, sexy can-can date vibes. Their broils will
- 400 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116 (Back Bay)
- Gorgeous Dimmed Decor, with a Southern Cajun twist.
- Foodie Suggestions: Crawfish Mac & Cheese (Last time I had TWO orders of this), Ribs on Coke, The “Bootleg Broil” (If you’re ready to EAT, this is the way to go!)
- Drink Suggestions: Pine-Coco Lime Mojito, Screaming Orgasm (yes, you just read that correctly), & Bootleg Hurricane Bowl (a perfect drink to share).
- What To Wear: Honestly, whatever!
Red Hot, Red Hot, Red Hot! This tapas restaurant screams renaissance vampire meets fashion, and honestly I am not complaining
- 271 Dartmouth St, Boston, MA 02116 (Back Bay)
- Sexy Dark Decor, if you live for that “Saint vs. Sinner” attitude as much as I do, you’ll fall in love with this gothic chic decor.
- Foodie Suggestions: Halibut Ceviche (I live and die for some authentic ceviche), Spicy Cauliflower Nachitos, & Habanero Chicken Rancho Quesadillas. Oh! Let me not forget the dreamy Hot Churros!
- Drink Suggestions: Broken Heart Margarita, La Sandía, & Red Lulu
- What To Wear: Casual, but of course don’t be scared to dress the theme here. (Bring out those fishnets baby!)
Hopefully, these destinations help set the mood for this Valentine’s Day, and whether you’re getting cozy with your boo or having a fun “gal-
Feel free to comment below any of your favorite places to go, I am always looking for new places to try!