This may be one of the MANY times I make a list on what products I typically use every day, but I can honestly say I swear by these products 110%
My whole journey on finding my perfect mixture of makeup has definitely been very rough, (I’m talking about no concealer, punk “I hate my life” eyeliner).
Here are some products I hope you find useful and will make your makeup routine much easier.
- Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre
- Holy Shit! This is by far the greatest moisturizer I’ve tried, and wished more people talked about! If you’re like me and your skin dries up like the Sahara desert during winter, you will be saved by this! It’s a very refreshing medium consistency that wears so beautiful under makeup. Moisturizer & Primer in one product? GIVE IT TO ME! ($28)
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting™ Foundation + Concealer (My Shade: Vanilla)
- I am the BIGGEST advocate in simplifying the whole foundation routine, and even briefly just used concealer as a foundation spot touch up, til’ I had realized my face looked like a spotted dalmatian mess (Yikes!) This foundation gives you that perfect mix between a light texture with a natural finish, and it is in my opinion T-zone oil proof. ($29)
- ColourPop No Filter Matte Concealer (My Shades: Medium 22 & Medium 28)
- When I tell you this concealer is the shit, I am not lying! This is the silkiest, comfortable concealer you definitely needed to pick up yesterday! If you love an easy blendable yet medium coverage under-eye cover-up, this is for you (P.S it’s only $6, such a MAJOR STEAL)
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil (My Shade: Espresso)
- This is the newest eyebrow pencil I’ve added to my collection, and is very similar if not a dupe for the Anastasia Broz Wiz! For brows, I like to keep it very simple to fill in sparse areas, and the thin pencil makes it perfect to create brow strokes. Another great steal! ($10)
- Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
- This is the “brow gel” that is literally HEAVEN! It may seem a bit bizarre to use clear mascara as a brow gel but in all honesty, it’s the same thing. I bought this randomly on a Target trip (boy, do I love that), and was looking for a cheap brow gel that was just completely clear with no tint of color and this became a quick staple in my makeup bag. ($5)
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer (My Shade: Light Bronzer)
- A perfect bronzer for that perfect Sun-Kissed look, that doesn’t make you look like a muddy mess. I usually just apply this on the perimeters of my face and neck (ladies, let’s please for the love of god remember to blend to our neck), and go from a pale ghost to JLO. (14.99)
- Iconic London Illuminator (My Shade: Original)
- If you may have read before in my post on the best highlighters of life (if you haven’t, you definitely should xoxo), you know that this highlighter is my RIDE OR DIE! If you’re into achieving that perfect skin like glow that makes you look like you radiant within, you will LOVE this! ($43.00, a bit pricey but just a single drop has the power of 1000 Watt lamp)
- MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick (My Shade: Honey Love)
- ColourPop Lippie Pencil (My Shade: Curvii)
- If you know me, these two products are ALWAYS in my bag. I cannot leave the house without having these two products! Whether it’s going to work or a night out, I perfected my best lip combination that makes me so comfortable to wear anywhere. (Lipstick: $18.50 and Lipliner: $5)
These products I honestly use every day, and I promise I would not be lying on here if I didn’t. Hopefully, these products all work for you as well, and as the makeup game is always changing up I will keep you updated on any newer products I love. Til’ Next Time
Feel free to comment below on some of your ride or die products you cannot live without and I would love to check them out!